Welcome to The American Legion Department of Alabama's website. We are glad that you stopped by. I am Commander Ron Bradstreet you can reach me at email@example.com.
We are here to help all of our veterans and their families. If you are a post and would like for me to come visit please fill out the form and I will get back to you.
Next Goal: 12-11-20 75%
Needed to make goal 1,661
Membership Reports 12.04.20
Sponsor a Veteran Today for $45.00!
During this difficult time we all can appreciate the sacrifices that our veterans have made. This is your opportunity to return the favor. We are asking our citizens of Alabama to sponsor a WWII, Korea, Vietnam, or Global War on Terror veteran by paying their membership for the 2020 year. This will keep them on the rolls of The American Legion and ensure they are eligible to receive benefits and financial aide should they need it. Please select the era you'd like to sponsor and we will inform the veteran of your donation. We thank you in advance for helping in this great endeavor as we strive to serve our Community, State, and Nation. We will begin renewing veterans with the longest continuous membership and work the lists from there. If you know the post that you would like to renew the member in simply put it in the selection and we will use the same process to apply the membership. If you do not know the post we will select an individual in your community that is in our state post. Thank you so much for your support!
The American Legion Department of Alabama is 19,000 members strong and growing. We need active veterans to continue our work within the communities. We are continually focused on the four pillars of The American Legion, Veterans Rehabilitation, Children and Youth, Americanism, and National Security.
Dedicated to veterans The American Legion Department of Alabama IS the voice of the veteran in the state of Alabama. We have dedicated ourselves to bettering the care and benefits our veterans and families have sacrificed for.
Mid-Winter Conference Raffle
3Greetings Legion Family!!
The Sons of The American Legion are proud to bring to the entire Legion Family, an entertaining evening for the Banquet at the Mid Winter Conference. We will be hosting a Reverse Raffle that’s sure to be a great time. Here are some of the specifics:
• A total of 500 tickets will be sold for $20.00 each
• We’ll pay every 25th ticket removed
• We’ll pay: $200 for 5th place…$400 for 4th place….$600 for 3rd place…$800 for 2nd place
With a GRAND PRIZE OF $3,000.00!!!!
• You do not have to be present to participate or win
• Proceeds to benefit Legion Family Programs
• Several other side raffles during the Raffle, including a Wide Screen TV!!!
***Tickets are limited, and going fast, so please contact one of the following Legion Officers to secure your chance at some big money.***
• SAL STATE COMMANDER AARON PHILLIPS – (251)-234-0386
• SAL NATIONAL VICE COMMANDER BLAIR MILES – (251) 238-7002
• DEPARTMENT JR. VICE COMMANDER BUDDY KEEN – (334) 806-7305
• AMERICAN LEGION RIDERS TONY BERRONOTTO – (205) 266-8256
• CHRISTY AT LEGION HEADQUARTERS – (334) 262-6638
***There is a contingency plan in the event of the Mid Winter being cancelled.***
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me or Aaron and we’ll set ya right up!!
In keeping with our Mission Statement :
- To support our Veterans, The American Legion and it’s Programs, - the Sons of The American Legion, Detachment of Alabama, are proud to bring this evening of fun to all. We hope to see a great crowd down here in our neighborhood!
For God and Country
National Vice Commander
Sons of The American Legion